Make a headline for the following news
- The Israeli government has launched investigations into reports about the country’s police allegedly using NSO group’s Pegasus software to illegally intercept citizens’ calls.
- A Canadian self-proclaimed ‘cyberterrorist’ has boasted in a video about hacking fundraising platform GiveSendGo and releasing the details of those who donated to the protesting truckers in Ottawa.
- US intelligence officials have leaked information about the Ukraine conflict that wasn’t “rock solid”, all to win an “info war” against the Kremlin, according to an NBC News report on Wednesday.
- The US State Department has greenlit a potential deal that would see the US providing Taiwan with equipment and training to support its Patriot air defense systems, the Pentagon’s Defense Security Cooperation Agency told the media on Wednesday.
- More than £250,000 of diesel has been stolen from a Royal Navy warship, The Sun reported on Wednesday, describing the incident as one of the UK’s biggest fuel thefts.
- Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on Wednesday he is opposed to any EU sanctions on Russian energy, adding his country will accept Moscow’s directive that gas supplies be paid-for in rubles.
- Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has slammed French President Emmanuel Macron’s efforts aimed at maintaining dialogue with Moscow amid the ongoing military attack on Ukraine.
- The WikiLeaks co-founder, Julian Assange has married Stella Moris inside London’s maximum-security Belmarsh prison, in a long-awaited ceremony.